ARMS-CC-2015 Post-Proceedings will be published by Springer. Papers will appear in a volume of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
The proceeding will be available on–line through the SpringerLink Digital Library, readily accessible by all subscribing libraries around the world. Formatting a full paper, the author is requested to strictly conform to the template provided by LNCS. The detailed LNCS author’s instruction and the related template files to be used with the most popular Document Composition tools (LaTeX, Microsoft Word, FrameMaker), are available at the following URL: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0. The final paper MUST be formatted according to the above instructions and possibly using the templates and macros provided by Springer.
All accepted papers will receive comments during the workshop and we kindly ask authors to consider all remarks for the final version for Springer Post-Proceedings. ARMS-CC uses EasyChair‘s Proceedings facility to gather camera-ready versions of accepted papers. To submit the camera ready version, you need to upload the following files:
- A zip file (with the extension .zip) containing either: (i) the LaTeX source required to produce your paper with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps or bib files and all non-standard or local packages, or (ii) Microsoft Word file in the RTF format.
- PDF version of your paper (when preparing the proceedings, Springer will do some formatting like adding running heads, page numbers etc., so this file will be used for checking purposes only).
- A signed copyright form. Use the customised version of the copyright form that already includes the title of the volume and the names of editors. The copyright form can be signed by one author on behalf of all co-authors. Please print, fill-in, sign, scan and upload the copyright form (we kindly ask you to use the PDF format).
Uploading steps (available after workshop for all accepted and invited papers)
- Log-in in EasyChair system.
- On the first screen, choose “proceedings author”.
- Click on “Paper X” in the top menu, where X is your paper id.
- Click on “Submit a new version” in the right menu.
- Input the required pieces of information and submit.
- Double-check author information using the “Update authors” link in the right menu. For each author then press the “Update information on….” button and check/correct the fields “First name” and “Surname”. If an author has more than one surname, he will be listed in the index under the first one that appears in the field “Surname”.